- cado Co., Ltd.
- 4-2-11 8F, Shirokanedai, Minato-ku, Tokyo 108-0071
- 794.24 million yen
- June 2011
- President and CEO: Noriyuki Koga
- Executive Vice-president and COO: Ken Suzuki
- Planning, design, manufacture and sale of electronic products and related products
- Planning, design, manufacture and sale of hydrogen water-related products
- Group Company
- cadodesign Co., Ltd.
- cado International Hong Kong Ltd.
- Main Partners
- Yodobashi Camera Co., Ltd., BICCAMERA INC., JALUX Inc., FP Trading Co., Ltd., BALS
Corporation, City Life Co., Ltd., Tokyu Hands Inc., THE LOFT CO.,LTD., SGS PLUS CO., LTD.,
DYNTEX CO., LTD. (in no particular order)
- Company established
- Moved HQ to Nibancho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
- Launched "cado Air Purifier"
- Launched "Varunagen" -Hydrogen Water Generating Sticks- and the cado "MP-C10" -Air Purifier-
- Launched "cado Humidifier"
- Launched "My Varunagen"
- Changed our name to "cado Co., Ltd."
- Moved HQ to Shirokanedai, Minato-ku, Tokyo
- Launched the cado "MP-C20U" -Air Purifier-
- Launched first made in Japan Humidifier “HM-C610S”
- Launched “cado Dehumidifier”