1. Definition of Personal Information
When referring to information about individual customers (hereafter "personal information"), it means information that can identify a particular individual, such as name, address, phone number, etc. This includes other information that when combined and collated can be used to identify an individual.
2. Gathering Personal Information
Our shops gather personal information of customers when they purchase products and when they make inquiries.
We indicate our purpose for using such data clearly and collect such information both legally and via proper procedures.
Our shops collect the following personal information.
- a) Name, (including phonetic spelling)
- b) Address
- c) Phone no.
- d) Mail address
- e) Password
- f) Shipping information
- g) History of purchases with shops and description thereof
- h) Information that when combined with the above facilitates identification of a specific individual.
3. Use of Personal Information
Our shops use personal information provided by the customer for the following purposes.
- a) To confirm and refer to orders
- b) To confirm and refer to shipments of products
- c) When responding to inquiries
Except in the following cases, our shops do not disclose or provide personal information to any third party without the consent of the customer.
- a) When necessary for cooperating with a state institution, a local public body, or an entity entrusted by such in executing the operations prescribed by law.
- b) When necessary to protect human life, body or property and if gaining consent of the person involved would be difficult.
- c) When entrusting a company affiliated with our company with a task, such as shipping, that falls within the range of purpose of use.
4. Secure Handling of Personal Information
When it comes to the secure handling of personal information that our customers entrust to us, our service provider companies shall take reasonable, systematic, physical, personal and technical measures and our shops shall handle information appropriately as stipulated by relevant laws and undertake to prevent any hazards to the information, such as improper access to individual data, or loss, falsification and/or leakage of personal information.
5. Revision and Deletion of Personal Information
Please contact us as below for any revisions or deletion of personal information entrusted to us.
Also, please note that registered users can revise personal information on our site via the menu My Account.
Further, if you do not wish to accept cookies, you can change the settings of your browser.
※Cookies are information send from a server computer to the customer's browser and is stored on the hard disk of the computer used by the customer.
7. Use of SSL
SSL is a technology used during the input of personal information that works to maintain security and to prevent the monitoring, blocking or alteration of the personal information.
※ SSL functions to prevent the interception or alteration of data when it is sent/received by encrypting the information. Using SSL makes it possible to send data securely.
8. Contact Us
Customer Service Center
［cado Online Store］
TEL : 0120-707-212
Hours: M-F 9AM to 5PM, except public holidays
For information on products and other general inquiries: email@example.com
For repairs and related issues: firstname.lastname@example.org